Monday, April 30, 2018

Why the Threads?

PRE ORDERING GET UP 10 HATS

Hats are now available for PRE-SALE before they hit our website!! Please message us directly with your color choice (Black, Beige, Maroon) and delivery plan. Cork patch hats are $25 + shipping...If local, we deliver!

Other merchandise and hat designs/styles coming soon! Stay tuned.




So, you ask, why the THREADS?
I have always wanted to inspire or motivate others in a positive way. But most importantly, I want to be a woman who teaches by being. 
I believe there is an indefinite amount of power within women, as well as within anyone who has faced something that’s knocked them down. And for me, ROCK BOTTOM became the solid foundation on which I could rebuild my life upon and I wanted to GET UP 10.

It doesn’t just have to be for an unknown invisible illness… but rather as a reminder that WE ARE STRONGER than whatever is trying to hurt us.
 It could be Cancer, Leukemia, Parkinson’s, death, domestic violence, addiction, bullying, unemployment, or even just for a random rainy day… ANYTHING! But stand up and face these challenges head on.
Sometimes you have to get knocked down lower than you have ever been, in order to stand back up to be taller than you ever were.  So, as we go through our daily challenges and trials of life, we want others to stand with us with a "GET UP 10" ATTITUDE.

Stand strong. NOTHING can tear you down, you WILL beat this, you CAN succeed and even when you've been knocked down 9 times, ALWAYS GET UP 10.

I am so blessed with your overwhelming love and support and hope you can wear your "Get Up 10" with pride; to not only represent and support me, as I keep fighting my own personal war, but also for a daily reminder for everyone to stand a little taller and to always GET UP and keep reaching for that Glitter Lining...




#GetUp10 #ShineOn #LetYourLightSHINE #GLITTERLinings #NoOneCanDullMyInnerSparkle #Strength #Empower #SheThoughtSheCouldSoSheDid #Unbreakable #KnockMeDown #IllGetBackUp #SoldierOn #StandUp #InvisibleIllnesses #PoTs #Lupus #Diabetes #DomesticViolence #Cancer #Leukemia

No comments:

Post a Comment