Sunday, May 5, 2019

To Tijuana We Go


Once diagnosed, I was overwhelmed with friends and distant family members telling us all about Dr. Calzada's treatment facility in wonderfull Tijuana, MX!! 


SO HERE WE ARE.


Only 2 WEEKS after being diagnosed, here we are.... a true glitter lining.... considering Dr. Calzada's next availability is in March of 2020.... yes, you saw that correctly.... 2020!!!




Our hotel is beautiful and has a great view of the pool and water fountains. We are located directly across the street and only about a block away from the Clinic so we will be getting a nice morning walk in each morning as well. #GlitterLinings 



The overall plane ride into San Diego and the short drive into Tijuana did NOTHING to help with experiencing the extreme swelling in my joints... most notably, my ankles and feet..... 

I mean.....CANKLES... LOOK AT THOSE HEIFER HOOVES, GUYS!!!!!!




Nevertheless, WE MADE IT.

Tomorrow holds many unknowns and I'm a little scared and A LOT excited and anxious and hopeful and alllllll of the above! 

* ALL THE FEELS!!! *




And of course, received a little bit of a "Montana Glitter Lining" from my Daddy to help
me along if this week proves to be difficult. 

One of my favorite wildflowers...blooming the exact week I need it the most.

(See below!!) 



No comments:

Post a Comment