Monday, February 26, 2018

Surround Yourself with Greatness

I just have to take the time to thank those of you who have sent SOO many amazing videos (of all different kinds!), those who have taken the time to come visit me both in/out of the hospital, those who have sang to me (My friends have SERIOUS talent!!!), those who have sent me packages full of goodies, those who have delivered my Acai bowls, DairyQueen or even kettle corn (S/O to the Zazzys!! 😂), those who have played with or have done my hair, those who have sent me notes and gifts and flowers.... and WOW! THANK YOU. Here are some favorites...
























I am continuously humbled by the magnitude of selfless people around me. I am so blessed to be surrounded by greatness. I have aspired, throughout my whole life, to truly "Surround Myself with Greatness," or in other words, attract and surround myself with those who will continuously push me to be my best and inspire me to be a little better every single day. Through this trial, I have seen over and over and OVER again just how amazing my friends and family really are.  I'm speechless.

Here are a few examples of that GREATNESS I'm talking about: 

(Great Friend and Family, John Michael Montgomery and crew on the road - wishing me well!)

(Boise State Teammates singing to me in the hospital)
(My Amazing and FAVORITE Boys Volleyball team from Arizona saying hello 💛)




(Boise State Teammates singing to me in the hospital)

(My Boise State Volleyball Teammates wishing me well 💙)


 
(My Niece and Nephew telling me to feel better (and no, I don't have a snake? hahah
Duke- 5, Tatum- 3)

(BFFs & Brought me countless bags of Kettle Corn and Acai Bowls, Juan and Haley Zazueta 💛💞)
 

 
(Boise State Teammates singing to me in the hospital, they sang for over an HOUR... 
AMAZING TALENT)

 
(My ASU team finishing up our season without me, sending me love and well wishes)

(My father in law, Randy, is an incredible pianist but it's impossible to convince him to play for an audience... it took a trip to the hospital to get it!! Worth the wait.)


(Very close and dear Family Friends, Shara and little Jane -- she made me a bracelet posted above)

 (And last but ABSOLUTELY not least, my great friend WALKER MONTGOMERY (aka Aladdin) (Son of John Michael Montgomery) and incredible upcoming artist - go listen to his new single, "Simple Town")



Even in some of my darkest hours, I knew I was never truly alone. Not once did I question if I had support or wonder if I was walking this journey alone. I have had love and support and daily reminders that "my people" were always waiting on the sidelines cheering me on, as I ran this race toward recovery. 

This is nowhere near all of the countless photos and videos and gifts I received but I wanted to send out a HUGE THANK YOU, from the bottom of my heart and share a few of my favorites (that I watched COUNTLESS times; at ALL hours of the day/night).


 Your prayers have been felt and they ARE answered. 

I love you all!! Thank you!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment