Wednesday, March 21, 2018

I'm Complete


Someday, everything will make perfect sense. 
                                                                                               
But for now...I’m trying to laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding myself that everything happens for a reason. 🌈☀️

Luckily, I have HIM by my side. Laughing until we cry and crying until we laugh.

              

             
                                                       
I wish I could explain to him just how much the love in his eyes means to me or how his voice soothes the roughest of waves inside of me, and anytime I’m with him... I’m no longer broken; I’m complete. 
💋✨💋✨

#CheesyPost #MushyMushPost #SorryNotSorry #LovesBabes #ILikeEmbarrassingHim #GlitterLinings #SeeingOurRainbow #EternalCompanions #PartnerForLife

No comments:

Post a Comment