Wednesday, April 25, 2018

One Organ Down



Whelp! WHAM BAM, Thank Ya Ma’am... I’m getting a small organ removed!! Bye bye, Gallbladder. See ya never again. ✨ But we're still smiling over here! I even had time to fill up my "roots" bottle before surgery.




After my Sparkly Scopes and HIDA Scan this week (yes, I was temporarily 🎶🎵 RADIOACTIVE, RADIOACTIVE.... 🎶🎵) results are in and I’m saying goodbye to Gus Gus, the Gallbladder.  They see bile backing up into my stomach and some Gastro-something or other Reflux thing is going on.... just kidding, it’s called: Biliary Reflux.
This is commonly confused with “Acid Reflux,” which is when the stomach acid refluxes up into the esophagus. Wrong fluid people... 😷

Bilary Reflux is when the bile from my gallbladder begins backing up or “refluxes“ BACK into my stomach and up the esophagus. Therefore, long story short, my gallbladder is on recall and I’m giving it back on Tuesday!! ✨

Although I’ve absolutely LOVED all of my PB&Js and dry cereal dinners over the past 3 months, we are hopeful that this will let me get back to my typical eating patterns and maybe a nice juicy steak is in my date night future 😍(Ehhhem... @Rathenricedorff)

For now, I am so grateful for ONE answer on my list. I can definitely see my RAINBOW through the rain on this one guys!!🌈 Im Wayyyy Up... I FEEL BLESSED.✨😝


#GetUp10 #Shining #GlitterLining✨#SeeingRainbowsthroughtheRain ☀️🌈 #GusGustheGallbladder #GallbladderonRecall #SurgeryTime #ShowMeTheKnife🔪

No comments:

Post a Comment