Saturday, March 9, 2019

Phase 1: Operation EVICT VINNY



Vinny has been feeling pretty attention deprived over the last 9 months..... so he flew into town to take a quick visit the last 2 weeks.😡

(For those of you just now joining this journey: The viral infection in my spine has been named Vinny.... just FYI) 


Luckily, my close friends at the Mayo Clinic know what’s up and we’ve officially launched: 

“Phase 1: Operation EVICT VINNY.” 

Today, we blasted Vin with a massive dose of Anti-Viral, Anti-Inflammatory, andddd the “güd stuff” 😝 I’ll be visiting with my Mayo Mates for the next 3-days to try to drown him out!! 


For now, my neurologist is attacking Vinny with a very proactive attitude and and is very happy I came in (so we can put a STOP to this cycle!!) 


We are ahead of the game on this one, guys!! 
Never fear. This one isn’t even knockin’ me down.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment