Friday, March 15, 2019

Thank You


Thank you. 

Thank you for being you. Thank you for being there for anyone who may need help. Thank you for your selflessness. Thankful for you being here for me. Thank you for your physical support. Thank you for (A TON) of emotional support.




Thank you for helping me with doctors and scary appointments. Thank you for looking me straight in the eyes and never once blinking or looking away as they pull another sample from my spine. Thank you for being one of the first faces I see when I wake up from surgeries and procedures. Thank you for holding my hair back as we both kneel in the hard tile floor. 


Thank you for sitting on the toilet at 4:45 in the morning to talk to me while I take a bubble bath because I just can't sleep. Thank you for your patience as my mind is slipping further away. Thank you for loving me in the way that I need to be loved right now. 


I’m sorry that was a novel.... I guess I could’ve just kept short and sweet and said all of those same words by saying: 


THANK YOU FOR BEING MY MOM!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment