Thursday, May 9, 2019

Thirrrstday: A Day Closer to Friday


Oh, a glorious Day 4. 

We didn't start off the day too hot but I can very gratefully say that I improved slightly after an hour or so into treatments. 

Today, we began with another Blood Ozone Therapy and received my daily dosage of Avengers blood for the day. 

If any kittens need saving from trees today, just let me know.
I'm feeling extra "super" now.




Our next highlight has been SHINING GLITTER throughout the whole week... good or bad... Olivia never fails to welcome us to the clinic every single day with a hug and a kiss. I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say that Rathen was Olivia's favorite "chico" to welcome into the office each morning. (LOL) 




And... moving right along... 

Since being a "fall risk" is cool and all, and someone accompanies me to the restroom most days, it was a nice surprise that we could both go at the SAME TIME. How efficient is that?! Genius.

Also, as a side note, the truest test of what an all-out 
COMPETITIVE MARRIAGE is like -- Well, let's just say... 
Suddenly, I screamed: "I WON."

(Started first, ended first) BOOOOMMMM. ☝💥💦💪





Today, I was also able to finally get my 💕Lymphatic Massage 💕

AKA: A very very supeRR duperrr light massage... not sure if I should even consider it a full-on massage since the entire length of my spine, shoulder blades and neck/skull have injection sites and are badly bruised!! 

 But I'll take what they give me! 

(And maybe a tiny little cat nap on that one too!) Lol


* No photos here ladies and gents... 

"This a family blog...........orrr is itttt????" 

(Inside joke... you're probs on the outside. Sorry not sorry) 


___________________❤___________________


And last and CERTAINLY THE LEAST....my daily Stem Cell Injections. 
(+More Ozone Shots to accompany each injection) 



** I was having a hard time showing/explaining to Dr. Ben exactly where my worst pain radiates from, so of course, Rathen hopped right in to point out exactly where each injection should go...
he knew where my pain was almost better than I did!!

(Since RJ has been the one who has soooo often been the one to massage out those gnarly knots and spasms for over 4 years now!!) 







I can't lie to you all and say that this week has been the best thing I've ever done or that I am suddenly and miraculously healed. If anything, this is some of the worst pain I've had in a looonggg time (if ever)


Every hour, I'm at war with my own body.
Every minute is a battle and every breath is a huge accomplishment; proving that I am pressing onward.... everrrrrrr onward. 


Dr. Ben warned me again today that this road would be a long and bumpy one... But it doesn't even matter... I could get knocked down 999,999 times... and I will still GET UP....Every. Time. 




I've had the greatest support system with me throughout 
EVERY THERAPY and EVERY "LOW VALLEY" MOMENT there was to have.

I truly couldn't have done it without my amazing Mother and devastatingly handsome Hubs

They deserve more credit than I could ever possibly give. 

Additionally... the support I've felt from my family back in the US of A has been incredible and quite honestly, humbling! 
(AKA: Daddy, Coy Boy Scotty, and ALLLLL the Ricedorff clan)


I've surrounded myself with some good ones, ya know?

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.



1 comment:

  1. Alright the bathroom contest is TMI 😂😂😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete