Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Dia Dos....or is it Dos Dia? Help a White Girl Out.




Welp, today began pretty fast... as in, my head was spinning so fast it felt like I was on Space Mountain. I spent A LOT of my morning attempting to stand, only to immediately need to put my head between my legs or just straight up get to the ground as fast as possible before I involuntarily hit the ground from 6 feet in the air. Most days, this survival tactic works, however, today my head and eyes were rollin' even when I laying flat on the ground. 

Sooo, I had to concede to reacquainting myself with the damned wheelchair and helplessly sitting there while Cindy continuously runs me off of curbs, hits walls and doorjambs and runs over her 87th toe. Heaven help us.  

We eventually made it to the clinic and immediately began my Chelation IV to get some fluids circulating and my anti-inflammatories, B vitas, and etccccc.... I just know it's supposedly a lot of helpful ish. So whatever. 

After the IV (no bloody disasters today, yay!) I got to have my Lyphatic Massage. IT. WAS. HEAVEN. and that's all I got to say about that. 

Next was my favorite hour of the whole trip when I get to see Pilar for my Nutrition Consult. Our first item of biznatch is to do a full body scan that analyzes not only your weight, but your BMI, lean muscle, fat percentages, how much your right/left arms and legs weigh, your hydration content, and soooooo on. It literally gives you everything but COVID. 





With this information, we go over goals and insights to gain optimal health and recovery for what MY individual body needs to thrive or achieve my nutritional goals. She then bids us a farewell and gets to work on a complete write up and packet of: snacks, meals, recipes, grocery list items, and a full day to day meal plan formulated specifically for ME, based on what we discussed. It's amazing and SO informative. We love Pilar!! 

Last but not least, it was Hokey Pokey injection time. First, I got stabbed in the buttcheek for my Day 2 booty booster shot, which is full of all sorts of helpful STUFF. Not actually sure anymore, I've forgotten now. 


Moving forward..... 


Today, we did my shoulder blade injections. I swear there were like 40 pokes...it was never ending! That is, until I reminded Dr. Ben that we needed to hurry and decide on a game to play... so he started naming Harry Styles songs on each shot but ran out of songs by injection #3. (Obvi not a true fan) Sooo he skipped on over the our fave boy band, One Direction and sang Night Changes to me as he finished up for the day. I have to say; not too shabby of a voice. hahah 




After my injections with Ben, I told him all about my rough morning and how I'd been blacking out again. He decided to go grab me a homeopathic remedy to engage the anti-inflammatory medication I received earlier that day and to also aid in my goal to eat ONE meal today. 

He returned to the room with a shot glass of what looked like water, but I was informed by him that it was Tequila. This being the case, I insisted he partake as well...soooo, we had a little toast and "cheers" before knocking back our Tequi ... ok, it was just sugar water. I've never done a real shot in my life. 



Anywayyy. Yet again, a tough day was made better by my BioAdvance team. Now we get to head over to our favorite restaurant and hope like hell I can actually eat....mostly because their homemade Pineapple Ice Cream is CALLING MY NAME. Wish me luck and send prayers. 


PEACE OUT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment