Monday, March 22, 2021

Mee-he-ho: Back At it aGAINNN

Day 1 - ready for action! 


FIRST ITEM OF BIZ-NATCH:
My Live Blood Consult: 

Yikessss I was nervous about how bad this would look. Truth is, my blood was looking pretty darned good in January of 2020. I was thriving and strong and on my way! 

Buuutttt luckily, while the world was ending - I created a miracle sooo... I can’t even be mad.


But I digress, if you’re new to the blog, this first consultation is where we do our “Live Blood Analysis.” This is step #1 in figuring out how I’m doing and what Lymie stage I’m in. All it takes is a tiny prick on the finger and we get to look at my blood LIVE - right in front of me; on big monitors - as Dr. Ben (he’s my homie at the Clinic) analyzes and tells me how I only have a few days to live................ like, really. He thinks he’s hilarious. {ok he’s pretty funny} 


Anyway, once my progress is determined, we know what kind of treatments I’ll need to do throughout the week to best aid in killing those demon bastards. 


Anywayyyy, the Analysis went GREAT. We did find some of those ugly double headed Satan's swimming around, but my blood looks better than Ben expected....definitely worse than last January, but still not HORRIBLE. I’ve got backwards only a little bit. Which I'll consider a WIN since COVID made us take an entire year off of our murder mission on Mr. Lymie. 

Additionally, we saw a lot of inflammation (which is my main source of pain) and a significant amount of nerve damage, as well as evidence of Babesia present in my blood once again. DAMMIT. 

This is a rough one, since Babs is the co-infection that most highly relates to severe fatigue and having constant flu-like symptoms with low grade fevers/chills. 


Next on my list of therapy, we did my 
Blood Ozone Therapy:
 
This is where they take like A GALLON of my blood out (well... it SEEMS like a gallon, Lol) ...then oxygenate it with O3 aka Ozone and put it back in. 


This is done to create an oxygen rich environment in my body, since Viral Infections and  Lyme Spirochetes can not survive or thrive (reproduce) in Oxygenated environments. 



Next, we did my daily Chelation (IV mixture):
Each day, I'll be getting an IV bag of fluids that include a whole cocktail of necessary "boosts" for my Lymie blood. In a typical bag, I will receive: 

Alkalizing Fluids
Balanced Electrolytes
B Complex 
Methylated B-12 
Vitamin C
Magnesium
Zinc
B-6 
Glutathione 


Additionally, during our consultation, I explained to Dr. Ben how my throat had been hurting and I've been having an extremely hard time eating for nearly a week now. Because of the inflammation in my esophagus, swallowing and eating has been nearly impossible. Soooo, I was also given a little shot of anti-inflammatory medications. 


And last, but not least... my daily Stem Cell Injections

Each day, I get to choose WHERE my injection sites will be for the day. This includes getting 10-15 injections in said "sites" for optimal penetration of the stem cells to attack my problem areas FIRST, before spreading through the rest of my body. 

Today, I received 1 large stem cell shot spread out over 12 injection sites into the base of my skull, down my neck, and across my traps. 


YES. These are extremely painful, but Dr. Ben and I always try to make up a game to distract me... or we end up listening to Harry Styles for some good mood vibes. (NO JUDGEMENT...)

Today, we played a counting game. Before each injection, Dr. Ben would count "1...2...3..." in a different language and I would have to guess what language it was in. Needless to say, when we were done, I had no idea that I had just received 12 INJECTIONS!!! OUCHHH! 



Ohhhhh....let's never forget the blissful BOOTY SHOT each and every day to put the cherry on top of the long day. And of course the shot isn't a "wham bam, thank ya m'am" type vibe... it's a freaking peanut butter consistency shit show of a needle that is as big around as a corndog....Lolll fun stuff. 






Overall, we had a great day and I'm feeling relatively "normal" considering my day of POKES AND PRODS. I'm currently icing my neck, heating my spasming shoulder blades and watching the Spanish TV version of the Hangover 3. What a day. 










PS: 
Side note...couldn't go through an entire day without a SMALL disaster. I mean, I'm still ME. I was dripping blood everyyy wherreeee. Dangit.
 
 

ANDDDD another side note! Cindy was super brave and had her knee injections today too. She didn't cry either! YOU GO GIRL... 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much blog admin for this great opportunity to show my gratitude to Dr Itua herbal center who cure my lyme disease completely within 3 three weeks of usage, I was first nervous about the whole stuff until I finally drank his herbal medicine then get tested and see that he real herbal doctor with great herbs knowledge.Dr Itua herbal medicine cures all sorts of illness and disease such as hiv,herpes,cancer,hepatitis,diabetes,lyme and other bacteria infections as well.You can contact dr Itua on email; drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or visit his website for more information.Dr Itua did not know that I'm doing this but I think the only way for me to show my gratitude is to heal the world with his herbal knowledge through his goodness.
    Thank you once again blog admin.

    ReplyDelete