Wednesday, March 20, 2019

The Post Infusion Update, Yo



Overall, I haven’t felt any kind of immediate reaction to my 3 day infusion, unless you include MORE PAIN. (ugh!) 

I HAVE been able to go home each evening after the infusions and sleep very deeply and restfully for over 4 hours!! 

(Huge score and LOTS OF GLITTER)💛


However, the pain is typically the exact same or even WORSE after leaving the Clinic after the infusions.

Overall Pain Update from Head to Toe: 

1. Experiencing 24/7 deep aching pains throughout my back/shoulders/neck 

2. Increased pain in my lower back/sciatic nerve region (which then runs down my hamstrings and makes walking, standing, and sitting very uncomfortable 

3. Intermittent sharp stabbing/electrocuting pain running from my upper armpit down through my tricep and elbow area 

4. Relatively consistent “weakness” and “heavy” feeling in both hands and legs due to some numbness 

5. High pressure/tightness in my hands (feels like they are about to explode — if that makes sense? -- YIKESS! 

6. Currently have only about 2-3 mouth sores but the past 2 weeks I’ve also been dealing with extreme “sluffing” of skin from my cheeks… almost as if the inside of my mouth is peeling.
** I am consistently picking dead skin from out of my mouth and from off my tongue (I know... TMI! DISGUSTING) 


UNTIL NEXT TIME... I promise, I'll just be GETTING UP

No comments:

Post a Comment